To kick off us off, let’s take a look at your favourites:
Your Top 5 Faves:
Some posts also created a little bit of stir..
Some Posts That Got Me In Trouble..
- Learning From The S#itshow That Is The ‘Metaverse’
- Change Is A Dirty Word
- The Change Management Fallacy 😶
Some posts were centered on better understanding (and strategising for) people.
Notes On Why People Do Things:
- A masterclass in how to get it wrong
- The difference between yes and ‘hell no’.
- How to get anything done in slow organisations
- How to predict resistance
- Challenging ‘The Creator’
- The perils of being way too close to the action
Sometimes I just wanted to share Ways To Do Things Better
Doing Things Better:
- Keeping the team engaged
- Navigating workplace narcissism
- Stripping away noise
- How to get people to prioritise YOUR work.
- The right messaging
- Avoiding being wrong
- Doing hard things
- Saying sorry
- When to continue, pause or kill a project
- Monitoring for burnout
- A way to Learn & improve faster
- How To Ensure Your Change Pays Off
- Overcoming blindspots
- How to cut through the crap
- Making people care about what you’re doing
- Harnessing The Most Powerful Tool In Your Arsenal
- Matching effort to power
- Embedding rest periods
And sometimes I just wanted you to sit back and think
Some Things To Ponder:
- What if it all went to $#it…?
- Do you have internal misalignment?
- Make it worse to make it better
- The results of unintentionality
- Keeping your humanity
- What happens if you don’t close a project?
- What you can learn from toilet paper
- Stop believing things. Prove it.
- Leaving the past behind
- Creating intentional discomfort
- Stop saying ‘we need to educate them on the value’
- Systemising integrated change
- Are you growing?
- Are These Our New Robot Overlords?