Given how often PMOs fail, it can seem as though most PMOs are cursed from the start. Bucking the trend requires something radically different. …And someone bold to drive it. If you think that could be you, then read on.
You are about to embark on quite a journey.
You will laugh. …You may cry. But most importantly if you do it right, you will genuinely help people. (And, as an added bonus, you will truly prove that you are someone who can make magic happen!).
So, what landed you here?
- Perhaps you are frustrated with the lack of logic in allocating change investment?
- Or maybe you are staring at an overwhelming number of reports, systems, frameworks and methodologies?
- Do your project managers need a capability boost?
- Or is it that the information you need just isn’t there?
- Maybe you are about to commence a large program of work?
- Or is it just chaos – and your projects are running amok.
No matter the reason you are here, I’ve got some great news. This guide will help.
This guide is for you if you have just been tasked with setting up a new PMO, and you want to do it right. Equally, this guide is for you if your office is well established but you just aren’t getting the results you expected.
In short – this guide is for you if you need to create entirely new levels of value through your PMO.